“Conventus offers much more than collection of unpaid invoices. We call it distressed asset management. Our clients seek one solution for recovering their assets and we provide that solution, either its debt collection, legal services, repossession, storage and sale of movable property.”
/JĀNIS KRASTIŅŠ, member of the board/
FULL DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES
Getting paid on time is vital to any business and to achieve this goal, it is essential to have a system that follows through from invoice date to its full payment. Conventus offers a complete asset recovery solution, from payment reminders until full payment is received including legal process, if necessary. Conventus solves your debtor problems, so you can focus on growing your business.
In accordance with regulation of the Republic of Latvia and Debt collectors’ association of Latvia, we focus on giving the highest quality service and treating debtors respectfully and righteously to ensure the long-term creditor and debtor relationship.
DEBT RECOVERY ABROAD
With 184 agents and partners in 22 countries, Conventus also recovers debts outside of Latvia. Every case is processed in the language of the country the debtor is in and according to the authority of that country. There is no minimum amount of debt for processing a case.
Cession of the sale of debtor portfolio can be the best option to clean your balance sheet from frozen assets and receive funds to invest in growing your business.
DEBT RECOVERY PROCESS
Conventus provides monitoring services in partnership with Dun & Bradstreet, the world’s leading business analysis and risk management company with access to more than 280 million companies worldwide. TRY INSOLVENCY MONITORING FOR FREE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +371 29229980
Information provided by solvency monitoring:
- Changes in company registration data, officials, participants
- Data on litigation, insolvency or liquidation proceedings
- Information on licenses, prohibitions, changes in VAT status
- Information from the CSDD (Vehicle Registration Department) about the company’s vehicles
- Company information from VID (State Revenue Services), press, internet, and other public databases
- Information on debts from five Latvian debt collection companies
- Ability to order detailed inquiries about your customers
- Certificates about foreign partners
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You add your customer list to the system
The monitoring system constantly monitors your customers
You will automatically receive an email notification if there are any changes